BEST BIG MEDIA TRAVEL BLOG
Last year’s Travvies voters asked for this change more than any other.
More and more media companies are launching blogs of their own, and journalists are becoming bloggers themselves. This award recognizes the leaders in the “professional” category. (Freelancers whose sites aren’t hosted on a company blog site are excluded here.)
You may nominate UP TO THREE BLOGS by leaving a comment in this post. (Click here to do so.) If your favorite has been nominated already, feel free to show your love and nominate it again, though a blog only needs to be nominated once to be in contention.
Jump to other nominations here:
- Best Travel Blog
- Best Single-Author Travel Blog
- Best Group-Written Travel Blog
- Best Destination or Trip Narrative Blog
- Best Informative/Practical Travel Blog
- Best Photography on a Travel Blog
- Best Big Media Blog
- Best Podcast or Video Blog